The following activity is offered by the Park Slope Center for Successful Aging (PSCSA), which is solely responsible for its content.
GNPS members are invited to join this activity at no cost.
To receive reminders with this zoom link, please register, otherwise you can just click on the link below or put in the zoom information.
By registering through the GNPS website, you are giving permission to Good Neighbors of Park Slope to share your contact information with Park Slope Center for Successful Aging.
. For any questions, please email Andi Peretz at email@example.com
or Matt Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday's at 11am
Meditation with TJ
Join instructor TJ for our weekly meditation class. Participants will work on centering, breathing techniques and more.
Teleconferencing #: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 878 9738 2626
Instructions to join a class via zoom:
1. On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number
2. Enter the meeting ID when prompted using your dial-pad followed by #. (Each class has a different meeting ID)
3. When prompted to enter participant ID, just press # again.
1. Open zoom.us/join
2. Enter the meeting ID and click “Join”
3. When Pop-Up box appears, select “Open Zoom”
4. Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.