The following activity is offered by the Park Slope Center for Successful Aging (PSCSA), which is solely responsible for its content.
GNPS members are invited to join this activity at no cost.
To receive reminders with this zoom link, please register, otherwise you can just click on the link below or put in the zoom information.
By registering through the GNPS website, you are giving permission to Good Neighbors of Park Slope to share your contact information with Park Slope Center for Successful Aging.
. For any questions, please email Andi Peretz at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Matt Abrams at email@example.com
Thursdays at 11:00 AM
Tai Chi with Tzyann
Join instructor Tyzann for our weekly Tai Chi class. Participants will use slow, controlled movements to improve fitness and
Teleconferencing #: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 890 354 421
Instructions to join a class via zoom:
1. On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number
2. Enter the meeting ID when prompted using your dial-pad followed by #. (Each class has a different meeting ID)
3. When prompted to enter participant ID, just press # again.
1. Open zoom.us/join
2. Enter the meeting ID and click “Join”
3. When Pop-Up box appears, select “Open Zoom”
4. Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.